(Lol! I say the darnedest things)
Anyway! Gift Collins tagged me in her Blogging Bucket List Challenge, where I’m supposed to share the things I hope to achieve with my blog over the next six months! So this is me, accepting the challenge… Let’s go!
- Maintain Consistency! I’m aiming for at least 2 posts a week! (Scratch this week out! Doesn’t count😜)
- Reach 150 followers! I’m going to actively work on building my follower base.
- Learn the ropes! When I created this blog earlier this year, I had NO IDEA what I was doing, had no plans to monetize my blog… I knew next to nothing about building a blog. I just knew that I wanted to put out information that would be helpful to anyone who needed it! Ever since I joined The Bloggers’ Advocate Support Group on WhatsApp, I’ve been exposed to sooo many passionate and experienced minds with a world of knowledge! Tbh, I was lost almost every time they started a conversation about what I call ‘the technicalities of blogging‘. So, I plan to learn all I can about blogging; from SEO to optimising keywords to building traffic, everything!
- Branch Out! NGB has been almost solely about haircare and, while that’s my first love, I want to branch out… create new categories; maybe a little of lifestyle and skincare(I do know a lot about this!). I just want to widen my scope so there’s something for everyone on here, including my male friends who talk about not being able to relate😒
- Work on my Photography and Editing! This is a huuugggeee one for me! Now that I’ve been exposed to the world of editing, I can’t believe some of the pictures I used in the past!😫 I have scoured the web for helpful posts about photography and editing, because they play such a huge role in the visual appeal of a blog. Special shout-out to Vincent Desmond for his post on editing apps!
- Review each month! Just to remind myself of little achievements and things I’m thankful for.
These are the major goals I hope to achieve in the next six months. Nothing major, I’m just trying to focus on building a solid foundation and optimising my blog.